Studio Rules and Policies
- We do require a minimum of two students to hold class.
- Age Limits:
- Students under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign the physical copy of our class participation waiver.
- Anyone under the age of 12 is not permitted to participate in any class. *Exceptions can be made for private sessions.
- Students ages 12-16 require a legal guardian participating in the class with them. We do not allow anyone to observe or watch-in on a class.
We are unable to hold a regularly scheduled class with only one student.
- In respect of our teachers and students, we do not tolerate tardiness.
- When the receptionist is not at the front desk, there is a 3 minute grace period. After that time, the door will be locked, to ensure our students’ safety.
- When there is a receptionist on duty, there is a 7 minute grace period.
- Classes, memberships, or workshops purchased cannot be returned or transferred between persons.
- We only allow water, a towel, yoga mat, and any props you need for practice back in the studio. We do not allow any shoes, phones, wallets, or any other personal belongings. You may leave all personal belongings in the cubbies provided in the lobby.
- We do not honor any refunds. We will only credit the student’s account under necessary circumstances. Please see our website, staff, and your purchase receipt for our return policies.
Classes and Clinics:
We kindly ask that you only pre-register for class if you know that you will attend and arrive on time. If for any reason you find that you cannot make it to class after you have signed up, you must call the studio, or remove yourself from the roster online. Failure to do so will forfeit your class credit.
Students are considered a no-show if they:
- Sign up for a class online and do not show up without contacting the studio or removing themselves from the roster online at least 1 hour* before class begins.
*Our 6 a.m. class requires canceling prior to the close of registration, 8:30 p.m. the night before.
- Arrive late, past the allotted tardy time.
- When a receptionist is on duty, you may not attend the class if you arrive more than 7 minutes past the class start time.
- When there is no receptionist on duty, you will not be able to enter the studio more than 3 minutes after the class start time.
Workshops and Private Sessions:
As you know, at Tribal Yoga, we offer private yoga sessions. During this time, our instructors are taking time aside specifically for you and your practice. In order to honor this commitment of time to you, we have decided to put an official cancellation policy into effect.
We will require a credit card on file for all private yoga students and some cancellations will incur a fee.
We understand that life can get busy and emergencies do come up. We will continue to take emergency situations into account.
If you need to cancel a class, please use our phone system or contact your instructor directly.
Workshop Cancellations made within
- 24 hours or more in advance will be free of charge
- 18-12 hours before the scheduled time will be charged at 25% of the session fee
- 12 -3 hours before the scheduled time will be charged at 50% of the session fee
- 3 hours or less will be charged the full session fee
Thank you so much for respecting our time, your practice and our community!
We look forward to seeing you on your mat!